21 maggio 2008

Do you know what you want?

There is this colleague at work - well, he is not even of my same company - that lately has been asking me a lot of personal stuff. Not the kind of stupid questions such what size of bra do you wear, but life and work related ones - such as "what do you want to do with your life?", "what are your aspirations?" "what are the DOs and DON'Ts like of your current position?".

I find irritate to be asked such personal question. I don't know why we always end up talking about this. Plus, every time we are talking I completely forget my own rational ideas and replies with silly common chick answer.
Do you want to know if I am a stubborn chick with low self esteem? Yes, I am. Now can we change the subject?

He told me to write down on a piece of paper what I like and what I don't of my year spent in this company (not his). I think I am gonna do it and show him the paper tomorrow.

See? The latter is another stupid thing: why should I handle him my feelings on ink?
Just to prove that I know who I am, know what I did and know what I want?


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Di' la tua / Say yours!