31 agosto 2009

Videocracy - Italy has been sinking since I was born

I haven't been blogging very much lately, also because during summer there is tons of fun stuff to do outdoor and I already spend most of my day at the office in front of the computer (like now).

I just want to post here the trailer of Videocracy, a documentary (which is different from a fictionary movie) about Italian video-informations over the past 20 years, describing Berlusconi's rise to power.
It has English subs. There are no actors, all the characters are real. The man speaking in the car is Fabrizio Corona, a photographer who took pictures of celebs and then blackmailed them.
See how he describes himself...

Jeez, where are the Allies? Someone please rescue us!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Di' la tua / Say yours!