02 ottobre 2008

Back to school

Well, today I spent my day at my new university (economy faculty).
It's funny because I have been through such a lot of thinking lately and just two days ago I was giving a speech to the engineering freshmen at my old faculty. It was totally unexpected as I was dragged to this presentation by one of my former professor as an example of the possibility given by the university to approach the working world.

I was the most confused among everyone and had to tell something, to teach something. Thinking about it now, I would have said something more inspiring.

Anyway my frist day at the economy faculty was great, also because I discovered I passed my engineering PE. Of course I didn't understand very much about economy, but it was a nice day anyway.

1 commento:

  1. Eeek! O.O I hate having to give a speech in front of others. Just the thought of it makes my bones rattle. Although,...

    I must admit, when I took a class on Speech in high school, I did have some fun giving this one speech on Yoga. Probably because I got my mind off of the fact that I was in front of people by performing the Yoga positions I was talking about.

    RispondiElimina

Di' la tua / Say yours!