29 settembre 2006

Dirty slut

how is it when refered to men?
I am becoming even more angry towards guyz. My experience with them can be misleading because there are feelings involved and I may accentuate the negative or negative aspects. But when I hear that similar things happened also my dearest girlfriend I wonder if women are destined to be fooled by suck-my-cock guyz.
Twice can be a coincidence, thrice is a rule.
I will talk about our (mine & of my g-friends) experiences using the initial letter of each of us for privacy.

1) P. was promised during a weekend in London to go to live in Nottingh Hill a day. The next day was the last time she saw "the promiser". After three months he nows live in London, P. still studies in Italy.
He himself told her that the promises he makes are valid only in the moment they are said. A promise made now doesn't mean will be valid tomorrow.

2) C. was taken in a country field by her boyfriend. He romantically told her "I wanna build our house here". In three months he left her without explanation ("I am not sure I still love you" is not an explanation, though)

3) The boyfriend of G. was making plan to live together after being fiancée for three years. Then G. discovered a box of condoms and a tong in his backback and left him. (NB it was not G.'s tong)

I won't ever rely on a man. No way.
I suggest you to stop thinking to make me change my mind right now. I could get angry at you before you open your mouth to say the 2nd phrase.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Di' la tua / Say yours!