25 luglio 2006

***Parliamo Italiano***

Since I have been constantly writing on this blog -so, since I decided to track my trip to NY before-there-after - the counter have shown some little increase of visitors.

What will I do in NY?
I wanna go there to see if I'd like to live there. Besides the tourist typical journey, I will give Italian lessons and I will make the usual translations if any comes up.

I have made a webpage about my Italian lessons, tutoring and conversation with some free material. If you want to learn Italian, contact me. I will be in NY for the whole August.

Snapshot and link to my ***Parliamo Italiano*** website:

1 commento:

  1. Anonimo1:16 AM

    Sono capitato sul tuo blog cercando l'immagine di una bandiera americana e mi ha incuriosito. I skimmed it e gli daro' un'occhiata piu' approfondita domani. Io dagli USA sono appena tornato...se hai bisogno di q.cosa... www.xanga.com/alezante929.
    Ciao, Alessandro

    RispondiElimina

Di' la tua / Say yours!